Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: Open All Hours

#1846 by Slow Jo , Sun May 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi S B we use to call the mother in law ,the dragon ,how is your wife feeling today ,any better?


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#1847 by Sheldonboy , Sun May 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Spent a while re-siting the Dragon"SHE" seems quite happy there.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#1848 by Sheldonboy , Sun May 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Sorry the picture didn't upload


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#1849 by astwood , Sun May 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33492
Sorry the picture didn't upload

Great piece of kit SB


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#1850 by Sheldonboy , Sun May 17, 2015 8:09 pm

Quote: astwood wrote in post #33493
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33492
Sorry the picture didn't upload

Great piece of kit SB

Thanks Astwood we are making a great effort on the garden this year. Also making it as low maintenance as possible.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#1851 by astwood , Sun May 17, 2015 8:11 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33494
Quote: astwood wrote in post #33493
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33492
Sorry the picture didn't upload

Great piece of kit SB

Thanks Astwood we are making a great effort on the garden this year. Also making it as low maintenance as possible.


Wish i had your energy mate


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#1852 by Sheldonboy , Sun May 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Quote: astwood wrote in post #33495
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33494
Quote: astwood wrote in post #33493
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33492
Sorry the picture didn't upload

Great piece of kit SB

Thanks Astwood we are making a great effort on the garden this year. Also making it as low maintenance as possible.


Wish i had your energy mate

Thanks foe the compliment but if you had my energy you could sit in the garden all day.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#1853 by astwood , Sun May 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33496
Quote: astwood wrote in post #33495
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33494
Quote: astwood wrote in post #33493
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33492
Sorry the picture didn't upload

Great piece of kit SB

Thanks Astwood we are making a great effort on the garden this year. Also making it as low maintenance as possible.


Wish i had your energy mate

Thanks foe the compliment but if you had my energy you could sit in the garden all day.


Like a Gnome[Silly Grin]


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#1854 by Sheldonboy , Sun May 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Quote: astwood wrote in post #33497
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33496
Quote: astwood wrote in post #33495
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33494
Quote: astwood wrote in post #33493
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33492
Sorry the picture didn't upload

Great piece of kit SB

Thanks Astwood we are making a great effort on the garden this year. Also making it as low maintenance as possible.


Wish i had your energy mate

Thanks foe the compliment but if you had my energy you could sit in the garden all day.


Like a Gnome[Silly Grin]

Or a sleeping Dragon


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#1855 by astwood , Sun May 17, 2015 8:35 pm

I have a great picture of the dragons from our old farm


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#1856 by Sheldonboy , Sun May 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Quote: astwood wrote in post #33499
I have a great picture of the dragons from our old farm


You had Dragons on your far. Were they easy to milk?


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#1857 by astwood , Sun May 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33500
Quote: astwood wrote in post #33499
I have a great picture of the dragons from our old farm


You had Dragons on your far. Were they easy to milk?


No the farm was called dragon farm built in 1614


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#1858 by Sheldonboy , Sun May 17, 2015 8:42 pm

Dragon Farm what a great name, what kind of farm was it Astwood?


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#1859 by astwood , Sun May 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #33502
Dragon Farm what a great name, what kind of farm was it Astwood?

Cattle pigs sheep etc my dads brother was the last to have it
he was killed in 1955 the tractor overturned on him while
pulling wood out of the moat


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#1860 by Slow Jo , Sun May 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Supper time friends ,home grown rhubarb ,and custard, goodnight all.


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


   

My New Club
Photograph Uploads

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor