Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: WATCH DUIN TODAY.

#121 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon May 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Well I only ever drove up to 28 tonners and those as infrequently as possible. I kept well away from those car drivers, they can be dangerous.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#122 by signman ( deleted ) , Tue May 11, 2010 8:57 am

You are right there, some right so and so's on the road, but some good ones as well.
Going to Maplins to buy (hopefully) a new PSU.

signman

#123 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed May 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Beautiful day here up until 3.30, now it's p*******ing down, did my usual walk about 5 miles and took a few pics, here's some with an unusual
aspect.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#124 by Deleted User , Wed May 12, 2010 4:14 pm

I like the hard lines on the middle pic,all nice in fact.

Walked the dogs ,been round the shops.Marks and spener food hall has not got so many offers on at the moment.......I do like a good offer.

Admired a neighbours new kitten....really cute........watched the news till I have got newsitis.

Worrying that the frosts will get at me runner beans that I have put out too early,been covering them in newspaper the last few nights.They got to leggy in the pots.

Housework always waiting to be done.yawn.

#125 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 am

I'm going to LEWES reputedly the most haunted town in the country,(along with a dozen others) should get some nice shots.

signman

#126 by Sheldonboy , Fri May 14, 2010 6:20 am

Best of luck, you'll be going over the Racecourse then?

Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#127 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri May 14, 2010 6:33 am

I'm not walking !

signman

#128 by toady , Fri May 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Going to Devon later

toady  
toady

Founder Member
Date registered 01.11.2010

#129 by signman ( deleted ) , Fri May 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Well I went to Lewes and bumped into the guy making the tv series HOW TO LIVE THE SIMPLE LIFE had a natter with him but he wouldn't let
me take a photo, so I took a quick grab shot as he hurried away, the programme is on tonight at 9 pm.

Attached pictures:
You do not have the necessary rights to view attached pictures
signman

#130 by Sheldonboy , Fri May 14, 2010 9:20 pm

No John I didn't think that you was walking to Lewes, but from what I remember The Lewes Road goes over the Race Course. Has Brighton still got a race course ?

Arguing with an idiot is like teaching a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it only annoys the pig!

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#131 by Sheldonboy , Sat May 15, 2010 5:31 am

Just off to work today. havn't worked a Saturday in five years, but we have a new machine arriving Monday and another on Tuesday so we have to make room for them. Then it will take a couple of weeks to catch up.

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#132 by Sheldonboy , Sat May 15, 2010 5:36 am

Good Morning John

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#133 by signman ( deleted ) , Sat May 15, 2010 5:51 am

Morning Graham,
Not got much planned today I tend to stay indoors weekends and bank holidays, too many tourists about for my liking ( I'm an anti-social sod)
What machine have you got arriving, when I worked at James Upton in Barford St. we had some huge Heidelburg presses installed one weekend with a gang of germans to install them.

signman

#134 by Sheldonboy , Sat May 15, 2010 6:37 am

It's a Polar Guilotine, it's not brand new but upgrades our eqiptment by a mile. We havn't got any spre room so a 2m square macine will take some accomodating.
John when did you work at Uptons, a couple of my relations have wrked there in the past, Colin Chatwin he operated on of the big presses that you mentioned and. Norman Cairns who worked in the offices, SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#135 by Sheldonboy , Sat May 15, 2010 6:40 am

Scuse the typo's I'm on a bus

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Community Pubs

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor