Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Jimmy Tarbuck now

#16 by tca , Wed May 08, 2013 1:38 pm

im i think with phil a bit here, being a teenager in the 60s - the new "pill", girls had a lot of freedom they didnt have before the era of free love ect ect, I think there many a young man of that time who could have found himself on the wrong side of the law had a young girl who had said she was 16 when in fact she was 15

even now i find it hard to judge girls age when they are in that bracket

but thats one thing - being say 30 and in a position of power like an entertainer and taking advantage of a young girl - that I think where the axe needs to fall, but as was said acusations are one thing - proof is a whole new game

one one the things i was warned about when I drove night shift lorries was dont pick up young girl hitchickers, there was a spate of girls crying rape to drivers then saying they would keep there mouths shut for money - even though nothing happened

sometimes we live in a horrible world

tca
Date registered 11.27.2012

RE: Jimmy Tarbuck now

#17 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu May 09, 2013 9:56 pm

tca

The thing is as I remember it back in the 60's most of the pop entertainers were below the age of 20 when they started out and quite a few were younger still than that. So they wouldn't be much older than the girls they are accused of molesting.

phil

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Overseas pensioners to be sorted at last

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor