Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: You don't need a spare bedroom, but I've got four

#16 by Voltman , Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:49 am

I think if I have to pay to provide someone with a home then they shouldn't be getting anything more than the absolute basic required to sustain life and limb.

But if you already have a well established history in the property, or are paying your way, then this tax is immoral.
Why can't we just pick on scroungers in an open and honest fashion, without involving decent people?

And as to peasants SB, I always go shopping early to avoid the peasants. they are the smelly folk who get up late, talk too loudly, smoke outside shops and generally get in my way.

http://www.gutenberg.org/
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/
Latest Posts

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

#17 by Sheldonboy , Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:41 am

Quote: Voltman wrote in post #16
I think if I have to pay to provide someone with a home then they shouldn't be getting anything more than the absolute basic required to sustain life and limb.

But if you already have a well established history in the property, or are paying your way, then this tax is immoral.
Why can't we just pick on scroungers in an open and honest fashion, without involving decent people?

And as to peasants SB, I always go shopping early to avoid the peasants. they are the smelly folk who get up late, talk too loudly, smoke outside shops and generally get in my way.

That was quite funny especially the getting up early bit.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#18 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:08 am

What I do now with people who stand in shop doorways, is run the trolley into them and then smile sweetly and say sorry.

phil

#19 by tca , Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:46 pm

i thought you might like an insight into how silly our political parties are

we have an election due in september but electionering start last month

first our superanuation rules,
every employer must put in 7% of employees income into super - if i earn $1000 a week my boss puts $70 a week, this is on top of my wages and is not taxed
if i choose to only take $900 of my wages and put the $100 into my super is a salary sacrifice, so its taxed at 15% flat, rather than by normal tax rate which is say 45c in the dollar, so its a great insentive to save, also when you take it at retirement its tax free

our government (labour) brought in superanuation i think 10 years ago, and forces employers to pay, it started a 5% then 7% and is due to go to 12% soon

yesterday the labour government which is likley to loose the next election has said it will tax super if the income recived from the super exceeds $100,000 per annum, so to get 100k a year you need a lot of super, so the tax hits the very rich
the conseravtive opposition is deadly opposed to this and they would scrap it if they get in , but would also hit 3.6 million low wage earners by taking away their $500 pa tax break

so if you have 2 million in your super the conseravitves say its tax free, but if your a low wage earner say $37,000 or less you will lose $500 of tax benifits

so all tories run the same help the rich hit the poor

tca
Date registered 11.27.2012

#20 by mikejee , Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Didn't you know that? It's called the first law of torodynamics !

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

Last edited 04.08.2013 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
In Agreement

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor