Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

In Agreement

#1 by Sheldonboy , Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:30 pm

For once agree with Osborne on this one
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22025035

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: In Agreement

#2 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 pm

I haven't seen a paper or heard the news today, but from what I have just read I think that 30 months per young life is disgusting. The judge could have given him more.

As for Osborne's rant on their lifestyle, typical to use the ones that abuse the system to curtail it for everyone. Everytime the system is changed it is always the genuine ones that end up paying, because the trash we are talking about know the system too well to loose out.

phil

#3 by mikejee , Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Osbourne is an opportunist and his ideas are aimed at giving money to his dubious friends. BUT I do feel that there should be no support for men , or women, to have more than three (at most) children if they cannot support them themselves.

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#4 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Mike

Haven't they already made provision for this by stating that no more money will be available to single parents who have over two children. As the law in this country doesn't recognise polygamy one of his partners would be classed as single.

phil

#5 by mikejee , Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Phil
I didn't know that was included, though I had heard it suggested earlier. As you say, that would solev that one. All that remains now is my wish for politicians not to be able to produce any more of their kind - though I doubt if they would agree to voting for sterilization on election!!

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#6 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Mike

I don't know if it has been put into operation yet, but it has been kicked about a bit.

phil

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Rubbish Politicians

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor