Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Madeline Mcann

#1 by Sheldonboy , Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Whilst I of course agree that this is a very sad and extremely delicate case, what could possibly be discovered now, eleven years farther on.
Should there be a time when someone has to say enough is enough.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46196238
It goes without saying that if it was my daughter I would want the search to go on for ever, or would I?.

The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: Madeline Mcann

#2 by mikejee , Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:20 pm

I can understand the parents not wanting to give up, but I doubt if anything else will come out. It is a hard thing to say, but police finances are so low that measures that might stop murders and help prevent much violent crime have to be cut, while this will o' the wisp hunt goes on after all this time

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#3 by astoness , Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:45 am

i dont think madaline is still alive but ive always said that i think she is closer to where she went missing and i put the blame firmly at the feet of her parents..very sad

PROUD BRUMMIE

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 11.15.2018 | Top

#4 by Voltman , Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:35 am

In the BBC report is this statement....

"The Metropolitan Police launched its inquiry in 2011 after a Portuguese investigation failed to make headway."

This isn't true. The Portuguese police know who did it, they had the evidence and then were ordered to stand down after Gordon Brown got involved to protect the Mcanns.
The lead investigator was sacked and discredited whilst the Portuguese police saw no point in continuing.

The David Hey's Collection of Railway Photographs
Calendars for all years
British Movietone

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Is Brexit moving

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor