Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

How Silly Can You Get !

#1 by mikejee , Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Comes of letting managers who've never worked with young people take control of schools ( for a large backhander of course) http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ne...chool_1_4227880

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

Last edited 03.28.2016 | Top

RE: How silly can you get !

#2 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Pathetic just no other words for it

Phil

phil

#3 by Sheldonboy , Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:39 pm

At least it was for something important.?[Let Me Think]

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#4 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:54 pm

All I know is that if you got sent home for throwing snowballs in my day, no teacher would have been safe when it snowed.

Phil

phil

#5 by Voltman , Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:13 am

Well it was described as a fight. The people involved are variously described as pupils and students.
As far as I am aware, students know everything and are in the best position to tell the rest of us what we should be thinking.
It therefore seems quite logical to expect them not to fight in a school playground as this sets a bad example to us grownups.
Such behaviour should be dealt with most severely. I suggest water cannon, tear gas and rubber bullets. Not joking.

You and I should use an endless stream of vowels and consonants to form the words we will use to effectively assemble a forceful tirade of well constructed sentences which will aid and assist us in our tireless struggle to virtually eliminate verbosity

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

#6 by Sheldonboy , Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Posted by Voltman
Well it was described as a fight. The people involved are variously described as pupils and students.
As far as I am aware, students know everything and are in the best position to tell the rest of us what we should be thinking.
It therefore seems quite logical to expect them not to fight in a school playground as this sets a bad example to us grownups.
Such behaviour should be dealt with most severely. I suggest water cannon, tear gas and rubber bullets. Not joking.

Well done Volty that was quite well controlled for you, not at all over the top mate.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#7 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Posted by Voltman

And thats only for the school heads.

Phil

phil

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Do You Get Pants ?

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor