Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Scotland

#1 by Sheldonboy , Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Am I the only one who is getting sick to the back teeth of this Scottish referendum. If the Scots people want to stay as part of the UK, that's fine they are more than welcome, as far as I am concerned.
If the referendum shows that the majority of Scots want to leave the UK that's fine also. As long as we don't have to support them afterwards, thats fine also.
What about the English having a referendum, has anyone asked the English if they want the Scots or Welsh who apparently don't want to be part of the UK. The English don't even get a referendum asking us if we want to be in Europe. This pile of Garbage( Europe not Scotland or Wales ) has bled us dry for years now. How about asking the English what we want.?

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have spent most of life trying to save.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 01.11.2012 | Top

RE: Scotland

#2 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Scotland can't exist without subsidy from England, even if it was decided that they get the revenue from North sea Gas & Oil. I doubt that any referendum will vote to come out of the union.

Phil

phil

RE: Scotland

#3 by Voltman , Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:45 pm

So, what do you want Graham?
No, wait, you're English aren't you?
In that case no one cares what you want.
Next!

"We were poor, but that didn't stop us being miserable" Groucho Marx
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Is Labour Having A Laugh

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor