Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Foot in Gob Clarkson

#1 by Sheldonboy , Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:48 am

Gobby Jeremy strikes again.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15977813

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have spent most of life trying to save.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: Foot in Gob Clarkson

#2 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:55 am

He also said that anyone hit by a train should just be left,nothing can be done for them,but the train always stops in Reading.
I think he does it on purpose,he has often said he hates Brummies, well I think he's a big twat that's never grown up.

signman

#3 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:59 am

Does it matter, who the hell is going to listen to an idiot millionaire about the rights and wrongs about striking to keep ones hard earned rights. Incidentally those that he would like to line up against a wall are the ones that pay his excessive wages that he has never had to resort to industrial action to get.

Phil

phil

#4 by mikejee , Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:51 am

I saw the bit after he had made his comments and been told to shut up. Personally I definitely got the impression he was drunk. I have rarely watched him on tv as I am not one of those inadequate people (men & women) who feel it necessary to have a fast car as a xxxx substitute, so always found him rather boring. He seems stupid as well.

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#5 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Mike

You know I am not one for much television, but the few bits and pieces in the press and on TV about Clarkson that I have seen he has always been on about the speed limits and Gatso cameras. I think he is typical of most of the drivers of sports cars we see on the roads, old with a paunch and balding. Perhaps if like most of us he saw the car as a means of getting from A to B and not as an extension to his anatomy, then he might start talking sense.

Phil

phil
Last edited Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:39 pm | Top

#6 by mollymandysb , Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:09 pm

i am going to keep this short, because i think by now everyone knows my feelings and views, clarkson and the likes of him should not be ignored but we should asks for their resignation.

steph

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#7 by Sheldonboy , Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Clarkson is not only an idiot he is an overpaid dangerous idiot.
He should be sacked, there are loads of people who could do his job better.

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have spent most of life trying to save.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#8 by mikejee , Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Or better still abolish his job entirely and save the BBC money

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#9 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:02 pm

What job!

signman

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
These Two Deserve Jail, Nutters

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor