Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Message For Internet Users

#1 by Sheldonboy , Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:50 pm

When life puts you in tough situations, Don't say WHY ME, just say TRY ME.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 04.04.2018 | Top

RE: MESSAGE FOR INTERNET USERS

#2 by Deleted User , Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Not much logic to this.

If you play the games you do better to have lots of friends who will help you gain more from the games.

I was into that at one time and had loads of friends who I did not know.

#3 by mikejee , Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:02 am

I do not like Facebook - i admit it. They seem to do their best to increase the number of so-called friends , with no consideration of whether the people even know them. I joined facebook some time ago because I was looking for information on someone, and had to join to access it. It wasn't the person I wanted , so I just left it. then someone asked to be my friend (Horrbile phrase reminiscent of school playgrounds), and because i thought it was someone of a similar name to someone I knew on a forum (not this one) I said yes. As a result I kept getting peculiar requests to buy animals, or help people buy animals for some (possible obscene) purpose. Managed to delete them and left it. then a person I really do know asked and I did not want to be rude (they also sent a message saying "it is me X X XXXX) so I said yes . Then automatically every person on facebook that communicated with her started to (supposedly) ask to be my friend. It can only be an automated response by Facebook, so I ignore them. BUT, also there is a column "People you may know" - who I don't; but these include "discrete catheters for men.com" or some such . Presumably because I have reached a "certain age", I have a strong desire to be friends with these people .
So I think they are best ignored. I shall not be rude to anyone I am convinced genuinely wants to communicate, though don't promise to answer
I am convinced that what the survey mentioned really means is that people with lots of facebook friends are very big-headed - well that's sort of what it says !
Mike

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

Last edited 10.24.2011 | Top

#4 by Voltman , Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:20 am

Like me on facebook.
What does that mean and why do respectable businesses put it on their websites?

Only a fool does the same thing twice and expects a different outcome
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Megabus Offering Bunk Bed Buses

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor