Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: OH NO-The Taste Adgenda

#31 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun May 29, 2011 10:32 pm

I found with much experience over the years, anything that is good for you has no taste at all and all the stuff that is bad for you tastes great. Mind you they keep changing their mind, the used to say that "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" but they forgot to add "but it will rot your teeth".

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#32 by signman ( deleted ) , Mon May 30, 2011 7:13 am

Was in the supermarket yesterday and saw Marmite rice cakes, (discs of cardboard to me) they have to be the most tasteless thing ever invented,even with a whole jar of marmite I would never buy them.

signman

#33 by Sheldonboy , Mon May 30, 2011 8:40 am

Posted by
All this talk of steaks is making juices well up in my mouth. I'm actually on a diet at the moment and have lost a stone so some things will have to just stay in the memory for the time being although in actual fact there's nothing to stop me indulging.

David the worse thing you can do when on a diet is to leave out everything you like. All you get is boredom. as a Diabetic there are limits to what I can have. but there is nothing I can't have but it must be in moderation.
My favourite weight loser is a plate stacked with chopped peppers, celery a chopped apple Any other salad stuff with a tin of Mackerel in tomato sauce. I stuff myself silly with this stuff. I fill myself up and don't want anything for hours. It's very tasty and to be fair it's mostly water and the weight drops off.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#34 by David Groves ( deleted ) , Mon May 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Graham,
It's obvious that you haven't looked at weightwatchers lately. You're allowed 29 points per day (even item of food has it's points value). You're also allowed 40 extra points a week which can be used in one go (for a blow out) or added to days during the week. Fabuously easy and it works. eat what you like (cream cakes) and anything else up to your limit. Best system I've come across.

David Groves

#35 by phil ( deleted ) , Mon May 30, 2011 5:08 pm

David

Which user name do you want to use. I deleted this one "David Groves" as per your instructions yesterday. Is it the "handlebar one you want me to delete?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#36 by Sheldonboy , Mon May 30, 2011 5:10 pm

David I know weight watchers works well. I havn't really got a weight problem these days, that is unless you listen to my wife who thinks I am 10 stones heavier than I am.
My main importance is a good Breakfast this gets me through most of the day and I know i'll work it off.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#37 by David Groves ( deleted ) , Tue May 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Phil, Delete David Groves and leave it as handlebar. It could be that I re-registered and that's mucked things up

David Groves

#38 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue May 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Well if I delete David Groves again and you have to re register again do so as handlebar Mk2 or similar and once you have logged on I'll delete the first one of those.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Walsall Earthquake

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor