Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Westminster Council

#16 by Sheldonboy , Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Phil the person I was talking about could not head for home. Through no fault of his own he would have been in danger going back there. He has worked very hard ( Trust me the big issue sellers are very competitive ) and pulled himself up, he is a very streetwise guy and can look after himself but that life is very dangerous. That's not even taking into consideration gangs of youths that think it's good sport to go after the (tramps) as they call them.I have learned a lot over the couple of years that I have been getting to know him and one or two of his mates. Its a cruel world on the street these days.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#17 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:07 pm

SB

As I said I was doing it from choice and to see the country it was a thing that a lot of young people of my age group did. I spent 3 summers this way and they were some of the most enjoyable and memorable months of my life. What it taught me was no matter how bad we things things are there is always some other poor soul who is worse off.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#18 by Sheldonboy , Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Very true mate, very true.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
New Wave of Immigration

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor