Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Your kids can't come in if you are British

#1 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 am

Emma & Kimberley took their kids along to a local playgroup and were asked what nationality they were. When they replied "British" they were told "only foreign mums and their tots were welcome". The Council funded "Making Links" ethnic community group in St Neots Cambridgeshire say it is a rule.

Group Administrator Roger Owen said the group was formed solely to bring other nationalities together. Way to go Roger of course you must exclude the Brit's, we don't need to be brought closer together with people who have decided to make their home in our country you are soon going to "Make Links" with that outlook.

The Equality and Human Rights Commission said it was not unlawful to bar British mums & children from such groups. So why is it unlawful if we do it?

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

RE: Your kids can't come in if you are British

#2 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:00 pm

You will never win Phil, we have lost everything we ever had as a country, without causing a riot I have no time for these foriegn so and so's whatsoever.
I could go on and on, but would only get myself in trouble for speaking my mind.

signman

#3 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:22 pm

John

I think you are missing the point I was trying to make, in all these cases it is always a white person that is behind this thinking. I know that there are agitators among our immigrant population who haven't got a good word for us, but the majority are decent hard working people who although different to us in some of our ways just want to mix in and get on with us and life.

Trouble is we have silly do gooders like this "Roger Owen" who odds on is white British who think that they know best so they get Council funding to set up groups like this and are in reality making the rift wider.

Make Love, Not War

phil

#4 by berniew , Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:05 pm

They are not always white people Phil The Police Councils and the civil service all have Black sections which cater exclusivly for ethnic minorities and are populated with people with agendas . Outlaw all of it no discrimination is positive .
Bernie

berniew  
berniew
Date registered 12.28.2009

#5 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Bernie

There is no way that I would try to claim that the morons who come up with these silly racial laws are all white. We have enough racists and bigots on both sides. But I have to agree that all discrimination is wrong be it called positive or done with good intent. I firmly believe that we should not have to legislate about equality at all and equality for all should not have to be laid down by law, because it is something we should all feel and want.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#6 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 pm

We hear about positive discrimination all too often. Usually it is very weighted on the same side.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#7 by Voltman , Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 am

It's all against me.

CATS leave paw prints on your HEART.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/ [Spacer]

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

#8 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 am

and why not?

Make Love, Not War

phil

#9 by Voltman , Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:58 pm

I can think of a few valid, acceptable and justifiable reasons Phil, but telling you about them may offend, adversely affect the human rights of, or worse still slightly upset, someone who reads this.
I could try and use free speech and my own human right to an opinion as my defence for speaking out but, for the same reasons as I am discriminated against in every possible way, I can't.

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

#10 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Volty

I know that it's hard to believe but we still have the right to free speech. I personally don't think you have to take a racist stance to object to things that foreigners of all nationalities are allowed to get away with in this country. I abhor racism in all it's forms, but I will still say when I think something is wrong.

The thing is some people start with the idea if someone is Asian,Muslim or Black then if they do something objectionable, illegal then they are doing it because of their race. It doesn't matter that there are probably more white people doing the same thing. As far as free speech goes are we (the English) the only ones allowed to have it. I have heard some pretty awful things said by Muslims living in this country, but go into any pub you like in this country and you will hear some equally as bad things said by Brits. The thing is both are equally at risk of arrest and prosecution, the laws are there and can be enforced anytime, but they rarely are against anybody.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#11 by Voltman , Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Phil,
I fully use my rights to free speech and my rights to disagree with many of things people say to me.
I just didn't think you or SB would want me to do it here.
VM

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator

#12 by berniew , Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Correct Volty rights suspended

berniew  
berniew

#13 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Posted by Voltman
Phil,
I fully use my rights to free speech and my rights to disagree with many of things people say to me.
I just didn't think you or SB would want me to do it here.
VM

Volty we all have a right to an opinion.
Outright Racism is obviously Banned.
What is hard to believe is that you disagree with anyone. ?

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#14 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Volty

I also agree with Bernie, I can disagree with lots of things in this country about immigration without resorting to racism or bigotry. Believe me when I say I think I am a fervent anti racist person who pities those that are, and I have heard a few and yes most of those claimed not to be racist.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#15 by berniew , Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Posted by berniew
Correct Volty rights suspended

I was only joking Volty

berniew  
berniew

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Every six seconds

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor