Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Goodbye NHS

#1 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Why is it with everybody warning him that he is spelling out the death knell of the NHS David Cameron is determined to press ahead with his plans and even wants to speed the process up. It must be as I have always said that the Tory's have wanted rid of the NHS since it was introduced. I think Cameron wants his name to go in the history books as the PM that did it. Shame on him and shame on the Lib Dem's for making it possible.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

RE: Goodbye NHS

#2 by berniew , Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:39 pm

This is certainly the begining of the end with GPs holding the purse strings to £80bn and a " market place " to spend it in NHS hospitals weghed down with crippling rents from Blairs PFI idea , just how long will it be before the existing NHS hospitals are priced out of the market and replaced by private ones . Not very long is my guess and very difficult to re establish , I wonder who will be responsible for the payment of the 25 30 year leases on these new PFI hospitals if the existing NHS trust ceases trading

berniew  
berniew
Date registered 12.28.2009

#3 by mikejee , Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Don't know if you have seen this at http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/j...aughter-support . It might be a little unfair, but not unreasonable, to say that Cameron was happy to spout how wonderful the NHS is, and how he would support it, when he thought the words might help him and when his son used it, but now his son is dead then he is not interested

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#4 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Mike

I read the story in today's Mirror where David Cameron promised the little girls mother that the NHS would be safe under his government. I just wondered why she chose to continue to believe this when he has kept no other promises.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#5 by Sheldonboy , Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Posted by phil
Mike

I read the story in today's Mirror where David Cameron promised the little girls mother that the NHS would be safe under his government. I just wondered why she chose to continue to believe this when he has kept no other promises.

Phil

i am surprised Cameron hasn't found Nuclear weapons at the QE. He could have attacked it alongside America.

I started out with nothing and Iv'e still got most of it left

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Alan Johnson resigns

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor