Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: Open All Hours

#2371 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:03 pm

See you Astwood


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#2372 by Slow Jo , Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Time for me to go good night all.[I Nodded Off]


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#2373 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:06 pm

See you too Jo


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


I WONDER

#2374 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:23 pm

No sign of Astoness tonight and the Astonchild was due today.[Cry Baby]
She may just be wearing a hospital car park out somewhere right now.
[Baby]


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: I WONDER

#2375 by lynne webb , Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:58 pm

You are right there SB.


 
lynne webb
Posts: 4.264
Date registered 10.05.2011


RE: Open All Hours

#2376 by astwood , Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Evening All been a dull day but still warm


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#2377 by Sheldonboy , Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Good evening Astwood and everyone, had another good day, I have had about ten hours in the back garden over the last two days all beginning to take shape now.
Congratulations to Nanny Astoness on the Arrival of Baby James. Mother and Baby doing well, Nanny Knackered.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#2378 by astwood , Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:56 pm

Yes congratulations to lynn with the birth of her grandson
We are due another grandson at the end of next month


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#2379 by Sheldonboy , Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:10 pm

Congratulations to you and yours Astwood. Our Extended family is growing.
I havre no Grandchildren on thev way {Ihope}


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#2380 by astoness , Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:13 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #2377
Congratulations to you and yours Astwood. Our Extended family is growing.
I havre no Grandchildren on thev way {Ihope}


thanks astwood please keep us informed of your latest expected delivery

and sb we only have your word for that


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#2381 by astwood , Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:16 pm

The sons wife has had all hers by ceasarean section this one will be the same


astwood  
astwood
Posts: 16.941
Date registered 02.28.2012


RE: Open All Hours

#2382 by Sheldonboy , Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #2378
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #2377
Congratulations to you and yours Astwood. Our Extended family is growing.
I havre no Grandchildren on thev way {Ihope}


thanks astwood please keep us informed of your latest expected delivery

and sb we only have your word for that


And you know you can trust my word don't you Lyn.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#2383 by astoness , Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #2380
Quote: astoness wrote in post #2378
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #2377
Congratulations to you and yours Astwood. Our Extended family is growing.
I havre no Grandchildren on thev way {Ihope}


thanks astwood please keep us informed of your latest expected delivery

and sb we only have your word for that


And you know you can trust my word don't you Lyn.




ABSOLUTELY NOT [You Monkey]


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#2384 by Sheldonboy , Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Quote: astoness wrote in post #2381
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #2380
Quote: astoness wrote in post #2378
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #2377
Congratulations to you and yours Astwood. Our Extended family is growing.
I havre no Grandchildren on thev way {Ihope}


thanks astwood please keep us informed of your latest expected delivery

and sb we only have your word for that


And you know you can trust my word don't you Lyn.




ABSOLUTELY NOT [You Monkey]

You know the definition of a baby where I come from.
A new edition with a loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#2385 by astoness , Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:42 pm

exactly gra...weve just had an ice cream off the van with a flake in...time to start spoiling myself again[Little LOL]


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


   


Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor