Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: Open All Hours

#556 by The Mitz , Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:24 pm

I guess I ought to say good afternoon, as no one else has [Silly Grin]


www.jonjones.eu

 
The Mitz
Posts: 179
Date registered 12.19.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#557 by Sheldonboy , Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Quote: The Mitz wrote in post #25751
I guess I ought to say good afternoon, as no one else has [Silly Grin]

Good afternoon but I beat you by two hours my friend.


The only way is up
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#558 by The Mitz , Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #25752
Quote: The Mitz wrote in post #25751
I guess I ought to say good afternoon, as no one else has [Silly Grin]

Good afternoon but I beat you by two hours my friend.



Yes, I was saying it to YOU, in case you thought everyone was ignoring you :-)


www.jonjones.eu

 
The Mitz
Posts: 179
Date registered 12.19.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#559 by Sheldonboy , Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Quote: The Mitz wrote in post #25753
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #25752
Quote: The Mitz wrote in post #25751
I guess I ought to say good afternoon, as no one else has [Silly Grin]

Good afternoon but I beat you by two hours my friend.



Yes, I was saying it to YOU, in case you thought everyone was ignoring you :-)


Thank you most do


The only way is up
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#560 by Slow Jo , Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Evening all busy day today doctors this morning, pub lunch dinner time ,and now late tonight,hope you all had a good day.

Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#561 by Sheldonboy , Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Glad you had a good day Jo, I have once again done nothing, I hope I am allowed to go go to Tesco's tomorrow.


The only way is up
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#562 by Slow Jo , Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Stand up for your rights S B if you want to go insist, then just go, be brave.


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013

Last edited 02.07.2014 | Top

RE: Open All Hours

#563 by Sheldonboy , Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 pm

You don't know my wife, I am under house arrest.


The only way is up
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#564 by Slow Jo , Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:43 pm

do you know that 80% of men who are married live alot longer,they've never found the other 20%[Silly Grin]

Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#565 by Sheldonboy , Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Thank you Jo I think I am part of the 20%


The only way is up
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#566 by Slow Jo , Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Just agree to everything and keep your head down, I find it works every time.

Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#567 by Sheldonboy , Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:50 pm

I Agree


The only way is up
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#568 by Slow Jo , Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#569 by Sheldonboy , Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Your'e right it works.


The only way is up
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#570 by Slow Jo , Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:04 pm

I know from experience,first time 12years,then a second go at it 31 years,,some of us never learn do we,lol.

Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


   

Photograph Uploads
A Current Copy of Our Rules.

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor