Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat


RE: Open All Hours

#5206 by astoness , Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:14 pm

jo its very cold every winter up there..rachel said she can cope with that easier than when it swings the other way and gets far too hot...extremes like they have would not suit me..


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#5207 by Slow Jo , Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Supper time friends ,catch you all soon ,good night [Gone to Bed]


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#5208 by astoness , Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:23 pm

night jo..[I Nodded Off]


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#5209 by mikejee , Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:14 pm

Quote: Slow Jo wrote in post #30391
Evening lyn,do what we done,by evergreen trees ,once they grow to a decent height ,no more bother with fence panels,where we got ours from ,they said 6 ft in two or three years.


All very well Jo, but they don't stop growing, then you get the neighbour threatening to bring in the lumberjacks

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Posts: 3.265
Date registered 12.26.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#5210 by astoness , Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:06 am

Quote: mikejee wrote in post #30400
Quote: Slow Jo wrote in post #30391
Evening lyn,do what we done,by evergreen trees ,once they grow to a decent height ,no more bother with fence panels,where we got ours from ,they said 6 ft in two or three years.


All very well Jo, but they don't stop growing, then you get the neighbour threatening to bring in the lumberjacks


thats another reason why i wont line the fencing with conifers and such like mike...they have to be kept to the height of the fencing...all extra work and if as i have you have neighbours who just let them grow and grow until they get to 40 foot plus then you have a problem...

good morning all..


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010


RE: Open All Hours

#5211 by Slow Jo , Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Evening all,hope you all had a good day, shopping delivered this morning,rain afternoon,seems to get dark earlier every day now .


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#5212 by Sheldonboy , Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Good evening everyone


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#5213 by Slow Jo , Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Hi S B how's your day been ?


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#5214 by Sheldonboy , Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Hi Jo not bad thanks still very busy got loads done. taking it easier tomorrow. What have you got planned for tomorrow.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#5215 by Slow Jo , Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:31 pm

If its dry probably in the garden ,wet helping round the house,don't I lead an exciting life.


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#5216 by Slow Jo , Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Got to go friends ,my wife needs some help.


Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Posts: 12.733
Date registered 07.31.2013


RE: Open All Hours

#5217 by Sheldonboy , Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Quote: Slow Jo wrote in post #30406
If its dry probably in the garden ,wet helping round the house,don't I lead an exciting life.

My life isn't exiting, just flippin busy. got home from work, had my dinner went to pick up a prescription, got it made up then the Rabbits were fed having a rest now. we will be out on Friday night, going to the theatre. saturday meeting up with the mad Aston woman.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#5218 by astoness , Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:25 am

Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #30408
Quote: Slow Jo wrote in post #30406
If its dry probably in the garden ,wet helping round the house,don't I lead an exciting life.

My life isn't exiting, just flippin busy. got home from work, had my dinner went to pick up a prescription, got it made up then the Rabbits were fed having a rest now. we will be out on Friday night, going to the theatre. saturday meeting up with the mad Aston woman.




hey i heard that...i will have you know i am a perfectly calm and sane person...well most to the time

good morning all...its still quite dark out there so i cant tell what the weather is like...police hele flying overhead but thats nowt to do with me...im a good girl i am....[Little LOL]


PROUD BRUMMIE

 
astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Posts: 15.014
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 10.02.2014 | Top

RE: Open All Hours

#5219 by Sheldonboy , Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:07 am

Quote: astoness wrote in post #30409
Quote: Sheldonboy wrote in post #30408
Quote: Slow Jo wrote in post #30406
If its dry probably in the garden ,wet helping round the house,don't I lead an exciting life.

My life isn't exiting, just flippin busy. got home from work, had my dinner went to pick up a prescription, got it made up then the Rabbits were fed having a rest now. we will be out on Friday night, going to the theatre. saturday meeting up with the mad Aston woman.




hey i heard that...i will have you know i am a perfectly calm and sane person...well most to the time

good morning all...its still quite dark out there so i cant tell what the weather is like...police hele flying overhead but thats nowt to do with me...im a good girl i am....[Little LOL]

Good morning everyone, Lyn the Police probably only feel safe near you in a helicoptor.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


RE: Open All Hours

#5220 by Sheldonboy , Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Good evening each, here we are again then.


The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

 
Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Posts: 43.994
Date registered 12.22.2009


   


Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor