Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Odds and Sods

#1 by Sheldonboy , Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:34 am

This is where to come with anything that you may have to say on anything, that no one else has thought of yet. Your subject may get it's own thread it may not. Just have your say.

If all else fails Read the instructions

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

RE: Odds and Sods

#2 by Sheldonboy , Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Ok unless someone can up with something more interesting.

What can we do to start rescuing our country. ?
Who can we trust to lead our country ?

What is your main issue:

Finance ?
Immigration ?
Unemployment ?
Europe ?
Owt else ?
Do you care ? SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#3 by Guest , Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:29 pm

SB,
Rescue the country from what?,
It may look like its in a state of chaos but when you consider that the rest of the universe, all the planets and the ball we are standing on is expanding from the big bang into the black unknown of space and beyond,
Our egghead physicist's who are trying to unravel the mystery of life and the universe have come up with a theory called, "The Chaos Theory" so to try and rend some order of it all, is going to need something very special.
Yes, this is a bit ott, a bit flippant, its like a paradox we all seek order out of disorder, disorder and injustice make us uncomfortable.
There is one thing that seems to be emerging out of all this country's unrest. Things, doings and all sorts of goings on are coming to light, we are finding out about things that ten years ago would have remained hidden, swept under the carpet a nod or a wink in the corridors of power would have hushed it up.
Perhaps its just growing pains.
PJ

#4 by PJ , Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Zitat von
SB,
Rescue the country from what?,
It may look like its in a state of chaos but when you consider that the rest of the universe, all the planets and the ball we are standing on is expanding from the big bang into the black unknown of space and beyond,
Our egghead physicist's who are trying to unravel the mystery of life and the universe have come up with a theory called, "The Chaos Theory" so to try and rend some order of it all, is going to need something very special.
Yes, this is a bit ott, a bit flippant, its like a paradox we all seek order out of disorder, disorder and injustice make us uncomfortable.
There is one thing that seems to be emerging out of all this country's unrest. Things, doings and all sorts of goings on are coming to light, we are finding out about things that ten years ago would have remained hidden, swept under the carpet a nod or a wink in the corridors of power would have hushed it up.
Perhaps its just growing pains.
PJ

PJ  
PJ
Date registered 12.27.2009

#5 by phil ( deleted ) , Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:28 pm

PJ

It looks more like dying pains to me, but lets hope that like the Phoenix that a new stronger healthier civilisation will arise from the ashes of this one. Though I am knowingly advised that it will be a Cockroach / Beetle based one, and I don't mean John, Paul, George & Ringo. Though I don't think they could make a worse job than what has gone before.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#6 by Guest , Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Phil,
growing over the years I have the feeling that there is a hidden power base if you like, no, nothing to do with Gods or religion, some power base above that of the government or Royalty that leave things be until it effects the things that they control. It hard to put my finger on, the government make changes to this and that but some seem to have little or no effect.
We like to think that our elected government is in control of everything but the bankers have proved that they are not.
When all else failed they spooked the government into a wholesale bailout at our cost, so what else are they not in control of, and who knows what unseen fingers are in the pie
PJ

#7 by PJ , Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:15 pm

I did forget to login before that last post, hope it don't mess anything up, got to get my eyes retested.
PJ

PJ  
PJ

#8 by Sheldonboy , Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:46 pm

One thing to be aware of, some deny the existance of is the New World Order. Many poilticians are in favour of it. Most people are not aware of it. I firmly believe that if and when it happens we will not have to bother having elections. SB

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you. Carl Gustav Jung

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#9 by PJ , Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:54 pm

SB,
Got any more about this "New World Order".

PJ  
PJ

#10 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:57 pm

PJ

Try this for starters,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQ5CHifqMs

There's plenty more about.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#11 by PJ , Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:24 pm

WOW!
I think I just met the pie man.
Thanks Phil.

PJ  
PJ

#12 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:39 pm

I thought the New World Order was a pop group.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#13 by Sheldonboy , Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:17 pm

There are plenty of web sites about The New World Order, I will see if I can sort some. SB Serious stuff though.

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you. Carl Gustav Jung

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#14 by paul , Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:50 am

What can we do to start rescuing our country. ? when its time for the government to go to the country they all say this that and the other about how badly run it is and they could do better they all paint a bad picture

so shall we put it right this is whats good about our England

WE HAVE SOME OF THE MOST FERTILE LAND IN THE WORLD AND BEUIFULL
WE HAVE CLEAN RUNNING WATER ON TAP
99% HAVE GOOD HOUSING
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO HUNTING FOR YOURE FOOD ITS JUST DOWN THE ROAD IN SHOPS
IF YOU NEED TO TRAVIL CARS BUS TRAINS NOT ON FOOT FOR DAYS

IF YOURE ILL HELP IS AT HAND JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY AND ITS FREE
WHEN YOU GET OLD AND NEED HELP ITS THERE YOURE NOT LEFT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD TO DIE IF THERE IS A ROAD
NO ONE DIES OF STARVATION
YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF WHAT RELIGEN TO FOLOWE
YOU HAVE NO FEAR OF BEING RAPET BY SOLDGERS OR ROBBED BY THE POLICE
WHEN ITS COLD YOU HAVE HEAT AND THE OLD GET £250 EACH WINTER

THIS IS JUST A FEW THINGS THAT MAKE ENGLAND ONE OF THE BEST PLACES IN THE WORLD TO LIVE

A BAD PICTURE OF THE UK IS PAINTED BY THEM SEEKING POWER FOR THERE OWN ENDS NO MORE NO LESS

paul  
paul
Date registered 12.31.2009

#15 by Deleted User , Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:06 am

We have much to be thankful for.

Sure not everything is perfect but we have so much compared to some countries.

I get so frustrated when I see reports of people starving and only death is the answer for them.

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Incredibles

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor