Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Founder Members

#1 by Sheldonboy , Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:34 am

After the first six months in the life of Brummies Talking. We now have a very successful and pleasant place to be. This is entirely down to the following list of

FOUNDER MEMBERS.

All of these members have been responsible for helping to build, improve and develope this Forum.
All of these members were active in the period between December 2009 and up to 30th June 2010. On behalf of Brummies Talking Congratulations. SB

In no particular order.

Phil .. Signman .. Voltman .. Denise .. Erdoglady's .. Astoness .. Sheldonboy .. Toady .. Mikegee

Please spread the word about Brummies Talking
Visitors copy this link.. http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 07.06.2010 | Top

RE: Founder Members

#2 by Deleted User , Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:31 am

ooooh I have never been a founder member before

#3 by astoness , Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:38 am

nor me denise...what an honour.....i like it here well done to all...

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

#4 by mikejee , Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:52 am

Trouble is it makes me feel even older than i am ! Still, i;m glad the forum has developed so well in a quite short period of time.
mike

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#5 by Sheldonboy , Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Mike we couldn't have set this up and tried and tested it without members. You are always a welcome sight. Thanks for staying with us. SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

#6 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:51 pm

I have to go along with SB on this, a forum is nothing without its members. We have all seen that members are not too hard to attract. But quality members like we have here among our little forum are hard to come by.

We may be small in numbers, but I don't care how long we take in building our membership up. Just as long as the quality remains constant.

Figure wise, we are managing a posting rate of around 550 posts a week. That puts us on a par with forums that have a much larger membership and even betters one or two. I think if I were to work it out to a membership ratio. We would be out way in the lead of any forum.

So keep up the good work, and if you do think of someone you would like to join us on here then please ask them.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#7 by Deleted User , Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:00 pm

I must say how much I enjoy our forum....the people are real and have something interesting to say and how nice that is.

Hats off to all my fellow members.

#8 by signman ( deleted ) , Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 am

Like wise Denise, I just wish that the newest members would post- even if to just say hello, why join and not participate, it's like joining a gym and never going, so come onfolks let's hear from you.

signman

#9 by Sheldonboy , Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:32 am

I do know that one of our new members is having trouble with his computer and internet he is in the process of sorting it. SB

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Welcome Cakey

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor