Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Foreign Overstayers Still Here

#1 by Sheldonboy , Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:47 pm

No excuse for these people to be still here.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30516025

The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 12.18.2014 | Top

RE: Foreign overstayers still here

#2 by Slow Jo , Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Why am I not suprised, one excuse is as good another.

Slow Jo  
Slow Jo
Date registered 07.31.2013

#3 by Voltman , Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:35 am

Capita get a regular bashing in Private Eye because they are running our country, making a mess of it and getting rich.

When did we stop saying "Foreigners" and start calling them "Foreign Nationals" and why?

Calendars for all years
Latest Posts

Voltman

Founder Member
Technical Administrator
Date registered 02.24.2010

Last edited 12.18.2014 | Top

#4 by tca , Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:49 am

Boy this is a very hurtful subject, my stepdaughter (43) has been living with a guy - so far so good, for two years, he is a muslim strike one, he was asked to pop in the immigration department a few weeks ago for a chat???, as he walked in the office they grabbed him , popped on the handcuffs and carted him off to the detention centre strike 2, it appears he had overstayed his visa, a bit, like 4 years, thought no one would notice, anyway the pro arab lawyers hop in and are now appealing to the immigration minister to be allowed to stay, to help his case he got her pregnant strike 3 (well she's in love, she must be, she paid $4000 to get him out while appeal is heard). first boyfriend at 43, mmm, so we had a grandson two days ago. so It's a mess, i see it like this , he will hang around for a couple of years if they let him stay, then bugger off and marry one of his own, oh he 12 years younger. if they kick him out which is likely he has to wait for 12 months before he can re-apply, but as he overstayed, that counts against him. so will she go with him??? I don't like the idea of her or the grandson in Syria, I wish they had kicked him out when they had him in handcuffs, he overstayed, should be no right to appeal, sad.

tca
Date registered 11.27.2012

Last edited 12.19.2014 | Top

#5 by astwood , Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:50 pm

The way this government lashes out money to Foreign Nationals
Its no wonder they want to stop here, about tme they started
thinking of their own people

astwood  
astwood
Date registered 02.28.2012

Last edited 12.20.2014 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
The FlyBe Fire In The Air

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor