Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

My MP Said So

#1 by Sheldonboy , Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:07 pm

This was copied from an email I received recently.

Oh, yes they are, my MP said so!!!)

POLITICIANS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION !

‘Entitlement’ my arse, I paid good money for my State Pension and other benefits. Just because they borrowed that money, doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or hand-out. Gold plated MP pensions and Civil Service Government benefits, aka free healthcare, outrageous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, 20 weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days, now that's welfare, and they have the nerve to call me a 'greedy pensioner' and my retirement, an entitlement’...

What the HELL is wrong with us?

WAKE UP BRITAIN !
Someone please tell me what the HELL is wrong with all the people that run this country?

We're "broke" & can't help our own Pensioners, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc., but spent 1.2 billions of £££'s for G-20 events!
In the last few months we have provided aid to India, Greece and Turkey . And now Afghanistan, Pakistan ..... home of Bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of POUNDS!

Our retirees living on a 'fixed income', receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organisations pour Hundreds of Billions of ££££'s and tons of food to foreign countries.

They call Old Age Security and Healthcare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives, and now when it’s time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. Why did the government borrow from it in the first place?
GREAT BRITAIN: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, hospitals being closed, average income families who can't afford dental care, elderly going without 'needed' meds and having to travel hundreds of miles for medical care with no reimbursement of cost, vehicles we can't afford fuel for, lack of affordable housing, and mentally ill without treatment - etc., etc.
YET...
They have a 'benefit' for the people of foreign countries...ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents, clothes, bedding, doctors, and medical supplies.
Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.
Sad isn't it?

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 04.28.2013 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
WW1 Airfield To Be Restored

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor