Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

Labour to win the election

#1 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:46 pm

The results of a new survey paid for by the Tories puts Labour with an overall 84 seat majority if there were an election this week. The survey of 19000 voters says that David Cameron would loose 93 of the 109 marginal seats he won at the last election and Nick Clegg would lose 30 of his 57 seats. Not that I'm itching to see "the boy" Miliband in control, but I would like to see the smug smile wiped off a couple of faces.

phil

RE: Labour to win the election

#2 by Sheldonboy , Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #1
The results of a new survey paid for by the Tories puts Labour with an overall 84 seat majority if there were an election this week. The survey of 19000 voters says that David Cameron would loose 93 of the 109 marginal seats he won at the last election and Nick Clegg would lose 30 of his 57 seats. Not that I'm itching to see "the boy" Miliband in control, but I would like to see the smug smile wiped off a couple of faces.

phil I think this would be right. Although I would be very glad to see this destructive idiot Government out. I can't see Labour doing any better. They certainly havn't been an effective opposition.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#3 by phil ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:03 pm

SB

I have to be honest I agree with what you are saying, in effect there has been no real opposition to anything the Alliance has done or have said they are going to do.

phil

#4 by Sheldonboy , Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #3
SB

I have to be honest I agree with what you are saying, in effect there has been no real opposition to anything the Alliance has done or have said they are going to do.

as i said before phil, that's what is so worrying lately. Poor governance, poor opposition.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#5 by tca , Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:38 am

morning
exact opposite here, labour in power with help of greens and an indipendent, but its looking like a landslide to the libs (conseratives) we are in election mode now the date of the election sept 16 2013 so its a long long campain, im sick of it already and its only been two weeks in

tca
Date registered 11.27.2012

#6 by mollymandysb , Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:12 pm

it just goes to show that the electorate are fickle. if the new boundary changes go ahead it may be difficult for labour to actually gain that many seats as the tories are carving it up. certainly in redditch we will never be able to have a labour mp as the new boundary will take in the lenches, inkberrow and all the tory hinterland,.

none of them so far have proved that they are able to do anything for the people. yet when you had micheal foot the papers were at him all the time because he wore a mac and did not look smart, i think the people want to have to someone to look up to - look at the royalists.

steph

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#7 by phil ( deleted ) , Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Molly

I always looked up to Micky Foot and the fact that he was up on a platform at rallies had nothing to do with it. David Cameron and Teflon Tony and most of the politicians today whatever party are not fit to lick his boots clean.

phil

#8 by mollymandysb , Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:16 pm

i agree with you phil but it seemed as if the general public through the press did not like the way he dressed.

steph

mollymandysb  
mollymandysb
Date registered 08.11.2011

#9 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Steph,

The way a man dresses and looks has very little to do with whats in his heart. Just look at "That Woman" she dressed like a lady, but she was anything but that.

phil

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Sixteen Year Old Girl Stabbed, in Edgbaston

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor