Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

HELLO FOLKS

#1 by astoness , Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 am

hi folks...hope you dont mind me dropping by...i see a couple of names here that i know...will have a good look round later on..

astoness

astoness

Granny
Founder Member
Date registered 02.24.2010

RE: HELLO FOLKS

#2 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:56 am

Hi Lyn

Welcome to our humble little forum, not as big as you are used to maybe but from Little Acorns grow.......

How did you find us, was it a recommendation or were you just surfing the web? Whatever it was we are glad to have you as a member.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#3 by astoness , Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 am

thank you phil...you came highly recommended....now all i have to do if figure out how to post an avatar pic...wont let me click on to do it.....dont worry i shall figure it out ( eventually) oh i cant get me smilies to work....lol...nowt changes with me...

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

#4 by signman ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi Lyn,
Glad you joined us, anything you want to know I'm sure Phil or Graham will sort you out,
John.

signman

#5 by phil ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi Lyn

I'm sure you will work the avatar out,its simple really but if you have a problem then just ask. The smiley's can be a bit deceiving they hide away from sight. When you click the smiley icon a horizontal scroll bar appears at the bottom of the screen. scroll the screen over and you will see them hiding on the right.

Phil

Make Love, Not War

phil

#6 by astoness , Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:22 pm

hi john and thanks for the welcome...so you are hiding the smilies from me. phil..well i think ive just found them right just off now to have a look around the site...and sort out my avatar..

lyn

astoness

Granny
Founder Member

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

#7 by Sheldonboy , Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Hello and welcome Astoness, or should I say Lady Mayoress with an Avatar like that.

Also welcome to Guess Who, and I am sure I can guess who you are, also Voltman who is related somewhere along the line to Superman. If you aren't the people I think you are , you are very welcome on our pages anyway.
This is a very new forum and we are growing very steadily I hope you all stay with us and give us the benefit I your experiences and shining wit. Sheldonboy.

If this was the best I could do. It wasn't good enough

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

Last edited 02.25.2010 | Top

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor