Mainly For Brummies But All Are Welcome To Join In The Birmingham Fun & Chat

RE: Nation Express Update

#16 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:21 pm

The thing is nothing Enoch said was racist and if he made the same speech today it still wouldn't have been racist. He was not a racist man and he spoke I think it was Hindi perfectly and his ambition as a young man was high office in India. The "rivers of blood" speech was his protest against the race relations bill which he saw as in favour of multiculturalism as opposed integration. Myself, Prior to the recent influx fro the EU countries, like Enoch had no qualms about immigration from any of the Commonwealth countries as long as they came to this country and integrated as opposed to trying to set up parts of this country is little versions of their own.

phil

#17 by Sheldonboy , Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Quote: phil wrote in post #16
The thing is nothing Enoch said was racist and if he made the same speech today it still wouldn't have been racist. He was not a racist man and he spoke I think it was Hindi perfectly and his ambition as a young man was high office in India. The "rivers of blood" speech was his protest against the race relations bill which he saw as in favour of multiculturalism as opposed integration. Myself, Prior to the recent influx fro the EU countries, like Enoch had no qualms about immigration from any of the Commonwealth countries as long as they came to this country and integrated as opposed to trying to set up parts of this country is little versions of their own.

I actually said if he made the speech today he would have been branded a rascist

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former.
http://brummiestalking.org.uk/

Sheldonboy

Founder Member
Forum Administrator
Date registered 12.22.2009

#18 by phil ( deleted ) , Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:39 pm

If he made the same speech today, it would be a miracle and as such I think he would have a bigger audience and what he said would be still thought to be racist by certain sections, but I think his own party and one or two others would be cheering.

phil

#19 by mikejee , Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:25 am

Phil
The only thing is that this cutting is nothing to do with race, it is to do with religion.True the majority of muslims are are of non-white extraction, but some white British idiots have been converted. Whenever some megalomaniac decides to set up some religion to increase his ego and his bank balance, there will be people, often of all colours, who will follow him. They will then try to force others to do what they want. Christianity used to do this. Now they don't get the chance, though the Roman Catholic church does its best to control its members lives for the benefit and profit of the Vatican drones.

mikejee  
mikejee

Founder Member
Date registered 12.26.2009

#20 by phil ( deleted ) , Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:31 am

Mike

They made religious hate and racial hate one and the same thing when they brought in The Racial & Religious Hatred Act in 2006, you will note that they never brought in the religious part until the fear of reprisals and discrimination against Muslims arose.

phil

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
HMV in Administration

Thank you for visiting our humble forum, make this your forum by joining us and posting your own thoughts and questions.
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor